[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question

Kent Williams kent2 at optushome.com.au
Sat Mar 1 06:21:41 MST 2003

Actually, this is the exact same error I get. However, it appears when I
pick up an extension connected to a zhone zplex. It is then followed by
an error that says it cannot play the dial tone (but I can still dial
extensions).

Two other problems I'm having are:
1. When calling from one extension to another on the zhone, when I pick
up the receiving extension, the 'ringing' sound heard by the calling
party can be heard by both parties (over the top of the conversation)

2. When calling from messenger to an extension on the zhone, everything
works great. When calling from an extension on the zhone, messenger
acknowledges the call and when I click accept, messenger believes that
it is in a call, but the calling extension acts like no-one has picked
up the other end.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Kent