[Asterisk-Users] Used phone equipment needed

David Carr dac1 at drgutah.com
Mon Jun 30 17:42:47 MST 2003

I question whether this request is appropriate for the mailing list but I
don't know where else to turn. There are some vendors who monitor the list
and sometimes asterisk users have old equipment they no longer need. I'm
building out my asterisk system and need to purchase the following
components:

FXO channel banks (5 needed)
 - Specific brand/features not important - CAC Access Bank 1, Adit 600, or
similar
 - 24 FXO ports
 - Power supply

DS3 Multiplexer (1 needed)
 - Widebank 28 or similar
 - Need to break out 28 T1s from coax DS3
 - 2 power supplys
 - Patch panels for all 28 T1 ports

Cisco 7960 SIP phones (40 needed)
 - with power cubes

Adit 600 channel banks 16 FXS + 8 FXO (4 needed)
 - This specific brand/features are important
 - 16 FXS + 8 FXO ports (I guess I could rearrange 1 24-port FXO and 2
24-port FXS units to make 3 16+8 units)
 - Power supply

The equipment doesn't have to be new but it does have to be in excellent
working condition. If you have any of this equipment yourself or can give me
contact information for brokers of used equipment, please email me offlist
at dac1 at drgutah.com.

Thanks