[Asterisk-Users] mec3 - temporary call distortion

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Jun 30 06:00:43 MST 2003

Whilst in a call using the mec3 echo canceller today I had period of about
20 seconds of speech distortion.  It's hard to describe but to me the call
sounded as though we were having the conversation in a bathroom with some
extra noise bursts and echo thrown in.  I could carry on the call, with
difficulty, and my correspondent didn't complain of any noise at all.
After that 20 seconds everything was fine again.

  Iain