[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA-186 config guide for Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Jun 30 00:49:11 MST 2003

You'll note that I have a link to that guide in the "References" section.

There have been some changes in the new code that were not referenced
Shawn's site, and also a more complete explanation of each field was
required.  At least, I had to learn a lot more about the ATA-186 than
is contained in Shawn's excellent, if short, guide.

I needed to put this together myself for various clients and projects
I'm working on, so I figured I'd submit it for general consumption.

JT