[Asterisk-Users] Help! Problems talking to upstream switch

tim.mcqueen at qualisys.biz tim.mcqueen at qualisys.biz
Sun Jun 29 20:10:43 MST 2003

I'm new to *, but I've dealt with this issue on other switches.  It
sounds like either you are timing out getting DNIS information from your
CO, or you are having trouble hearing the DTMF tones that are pulsed to
you during the call setup process.  Someone else on the list may know:
is it possible to 1) configure the timeout for waiting on DNIS and 2) is
it possible to change the Rx gain on the TDM cards?

It's my understanding that the circuit is going throught the channel
bank, which is acting like a drop-and-insert CSU by forwarding the 12
channels with voice to your * box.  You mentioned that this was a
Carrier Access channel bank, is it an ADIT 600?  There are send and
recieve gain settings on the channel bank unit that you might want to
play with.

HTH, HAND

-Tim