[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA-186 config guide for Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sun Jun 29 15:35:16 MST 2003

I really should be doing something better on this beautiful weekend,
but I'm trying to save myself some time for later projects by
documenting some things that have been particularly troublesome in
the past.  That being said...

I've written up a configuration guide for the Cisco ATA-186, which
describes some of the features that are possible to set in the ATA
and specifically what needs to be done to get it working with
Asterisk.

It's not pretty, it's not HTML, but it's a lot of hints that I've
collected from the list and other sources over the last year or so:

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/Cisco/ATA-186-guide.v20030628.txt

JT