[Asterisk-Users] fixed point mec3

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 29 14:39:23 MST 2003

Hey Mark,

I wouldn't make MEC3 the default just yet.  I was just testing with
MeetMe, which was one of the things where MEC3 went wrong for me in the
past.  After around 8 channels from an E100P-connected PRI joined the
conference, everything became one big chaos of noise.  When enough
channels leave, the audio returns back to normal again.  There's definately
an improvement, as the previous MEC3 failed in about the same way with
just 1 channel in the conference, as far as I remember, but that test
was a while back and many other things have changed in the meantime.

This is on a dual Xeon 2.4Ghz with plenty of RAM, running RH9.

    Grtz,

      Oliver