[Asterisk-Users] Minimum budget question ...

Stefano Corsi ippo at fabula.it
Sun Jun 29 12:32:08 MST 2003

I've tried to figure out from the web site the minimum hardware cost to run a
small office Asterix solution but I'm afraid I miss something:

Let's say that I want to connect four/five analogic extension to the PBX.

I have:

	- 1 computer as the server (with linux and Asterisk on it)
	- 1 dummy patch panel to connect all the analogic phones around the office

What (and how many) cards should I need to connect the analogic phones to the
patch panel and then to Asterix for a minimum functionality?
In short, from a commercial point of view: having a computer and four/five
analogic phones, what is the minimum hardware cost to have Asterisk up and
running, connecting four/five extension, calling and receiving?

Stefano