[Asterisk-Users] Advanced SIP management

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:58:33 MST 2003

No, Asterisk is not a SIP proxy in a "true" sense of the term.
Almost none of the things you mention below are possible with
Asterisk without additional coding to make them happen.  Of course,
if you'd like to submit patches, I'm sure they would be reviewed.

The only two "custom" SIP headers you can set currently are VXML_URL
and Alert-Info:

You would be better served by looking at SER
(http://www.iptel.org/ser/) for the type of functionality you're
after.

JT