[Asterisk-Users] x-lite and audio

Hervé Thibaud ht_asterisk at beltegeuse.org
Fri Jun 27 05:14:54 MST 2003

i do't see what you ask, i go to "proprties audio" but there is no what
you say.
since i see there is no pb with x-lite on a win 98 but i have problem
with x-lite on win 2000. in sip.conf i have put dtmfmode= info for there
is pdb with GSM and inband
on x-lite codecs are automatically place on GSM but i try to force on
other codec and it is the same.
So on WIn 2000 i have suppress x-lite do a new download and reinstall-it. Now the sound is there but there is some blanks if i try with default demo. But if i phone there i hear but nobody hears me.
I go and try to reinstall it again.