[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail issue

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Jun 27 05:04:44 MST 2003

Voicemail
It is not a bug.. Just do not want to record a separate message like "Hi,
I'm unavailable to answer your call...blah blah blah" and another one for
"Please leave your message after the tone....blah blah blah" because this
one (the last one) is common for all the mailboxes, so a single voice must
be used for all users, which sometimes is unacceptable.

There is any practical reason to break this message in two pieces?

BR,
Dan