[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail issue

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 04:50:01 MST 2003

Dan,

The first question is :

is your voicemail in the default location or have you moved it to another disk?
if you do this you need to update the vm system link in the
/var/spool/asterisk directory eg:

 vm -> /home/asterisk/voicemail/default/

using ln -s <new path> vm

also make sure * has the privs to write to those directories.

HTH

Andy