[Asterisk-Users] Soft SIP phones (with RING !!)

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Jun 27 00:29:37 MST 2003

Hi,

I am very dissapointed with the X-Lite voice quailty, even using some
high-bandwidth codecs, like G.711. It is far lower than the one of the
SJPhone software solution.
Anyone tried to make an IAX software client to fully support Actiontec's
InternetPhoneWizard, including some low band codecs like GSM?

Thanks,
Dan