[Asterisk-Users] X100P and PSTN caller id

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Jun 26 06:26:58 MST 2003

I think the problem is more fundamental than this.  The state machine in
the X100P assumes that nothing at all happens before a ring - so it will
simply ignore everything (eg UK caller ID tones)  until it gets that first
ring to wake it up.  Handling UK caller ID needs a re-write of the X100P
driver.

  Iain