[Asterisk-Users] X100P and PSTN caller id

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Jun 26 05:12:42 MST 2003

As everything is under software control in X100P, then for sure must be a
way to solve it...
Even in UK they are several CallerID protocols used.

Check:
http://www.ainslie.org.uk/callerid/cli_faq.htm
You will see there even the type of CallerID supported by different fixed
and DECT phones available in UK.

Just an example. I have a Philips Onis2 Memo DECT (UK version) which does
not show anything on my PSTN line and is stated that it supports BT type
CallerID only.
On the other side, X100P shows my own number, so it does something, but not
all....

BR,
Dan