[Asterisk-Users] Code some * examples for me? I'll pay you! :)

K a z ikazdek at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:34:55 MST 2003

Due to time constraints, I'm looking to pay someone (by paypal) for a
working or/almost-working asterisk skeleton of the examples listed below...

SYSTEM INFO:

I will have a single channelized T1 with all lines being available for
dialing in, using E&M wink,
with ANI2*ANI*DNID being sent to me (as DTMF tones I guess?).

I will be using a Digium T100P card.

That hardware & line are not currently set up.

This system will _only_ be used for incoming calls from a few different
800#'s.

EXAMPLES WE REQUIRE:

For our instructional examples, we would like to route the traffic to 3
different IVR apps based on the DNID...

We will pretend the numbers are 800-222-1111	Route to IVR_app_1
				800-222-2222	Route to IVR_app_2
				800-222-3333	Route to IVR_app_3
				800-222-8888    Route to IVR_app_1

IVR_app_1 decription:
---------------------

Say "your number is [say ANI digits]" & then [play a sound file], then ask
them to please press 1 to continue, wait for 1 , then hang up when its
pressed.

IVR_app_2 description:
----------------------

Say "your number is [say ANI digits], you called from a ani code [say aniII
code] type of system -[hang up].

IVR_app_3 description:
----------------------    (this one is a bit more complicated)

For starters, we want to use the perl AGI for this since we know this
language well.
It will also use a simple mysql database like this:

ENTERED_CODE |  GIVE_CODE    |  GAVE_TO |  ON_TIMESTAMP
12345		54321		 null	     null
88881		21372		 null	     null
34248		49383		 null	     null
19999		88881		 null	     null
48848		32828		 null	     null
""              ""

Say there are 100 codes in this list.

Ok.. so here is the quick description of this application:

A person will call in to an 800#, they will be prompted to enter their 5
digit code.

There should be a timeout routine in here so if they dont press a button for
XX seconds,
it will warn them, give them XX seconds again & then hang up... otherwise,
we assume they
are going to enter the code...

If the code exists in the "ENTERED_CODE" field and was not given to someone
yet (ie "GAVE_TO" is still null)
then it would give them the "GIVE_CODE" by saying its digits to them and
record their ANI2 and ANI info
in the gave to, and also record the timestamp. Then it would play a nice
"Thank you" file and hang up.

IF the code was already used (gave to isn't null) then we play a "sorry code
already used" file & hang up.

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

Keep in mind, we are not asking you to code a turnkey application for us. We
aren't looking for you
to make it work, record any prompts, or expecting any kind of support from
you.

We are just looking for someone to code up a "it should work" 'skeleton'
example based on what is
requested here. This will help us understand how to code our real
application.

Also keep in mind that the hardware & line are not currently set up, so you
wouldn't be able to develop
it on the live box. You would need to develop on your box and send us a
tarball and basic instructions
or something.

Anyway starhelp at tickwatch.com if you're interested in coding up these
examples.