[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk vs. system user accounts

Rainer Jochem rainer at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Wed Jun 25 12:12:17 MST 2003

Hi.

Well, I also prefer myself the LDAP-Solution. ODBC was just a suggestion.
But in general I think it's way better to use LDAP than system user accounts
or things like that.
Not only because of the already mentioned facts, but also that system user
accounts have very few possibilities to store additional data (where
Voicemail gets delivered to or things like that).

Greetings
 Rainer

P.S. and sorry for my kmail ;) - (I really need to try Evolution or mutt)

--
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/~rainer/