[Asterisk-Users] Tor2 modprobe problem

asterisk at thehowertons.net asterisk at thehowertons.net
Tue Jun 24 20:52:46 MST 2003

OK...I think I have found that answer to one problem, but now more have
cropped up.  Apparently I was using the wrong module.  What modules do I
need to load?  Are there any parameters that need to be passed?  Where can
I find more information about my cards.  I assumed that there would be
more information with the cards than I received.

Ryan