[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323.c Segmentation fault during Openphone/Gnomemeeting connect during module loading...

Jordan Peterson jordan at bonmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:32:24 MST 2003

My apologies if this question has been answered previously.  However, I
found that it was nearly impossible to search and find since anything
can cause a segmentation fault.

Problem.  When Asterisk is booting up the h323 modules and a client
tries to connect before Asterisk/h323 is finished booting, the program
seg faults out and doesn't load.  I thought about putting this into the
inittab, but wouldn't that be more of a pain to manage from the initttab
(respawn, etc)?

Other than that, it boots up fine and works with h323 clients just
fine..Can you imagine the hell a person would go through trying to boot
up asterisk once it becomes more popular to use by clients?  For now, it
works fine because i am the only person who is connecting to it.. haha..

Is there a simple fix to this, or is everyone having this problem?

Thanks

--
Jordan

In a world without windows, who needs gates?