[Asterisk-Users] "NoOp" gives an ringing indication ?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Jun 24 08:56:47 MST 2003

Where in here are you waiting for digits?  I don't see anything in
here that allows input from the user.  You are getting the ring
because the "s" extension is completed, and ${EXTEN} is set to
something, and then you're jumping right to _X. which is finding a
match and executing the Dial application.

You need a "Background" application in the "s" extension range
somewhere that waits for digits.

JT