[Asterisk-Users] dynamic queue channels

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Tue Jun 24 07:41:05 MST 2003

There may be some trickiness that can be done with "chan_local" as
agents of the call queue.  However, a much more elegant way to do this
would be to create an app_addagent and app_removeagent that allows the
dynamic addition and removal of extensions from the agent pool for a
given queue. addagent(${CHANNEL}, techsupport) or something like that.
Ben