[Asterisk-Users] Gastman and New Extension

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Mon Jun 23 11:28:15 MST 2003

I finally got Gastman to compile but I get a bunch of "failed
assertions" when I run it and attempt to make a new extension. I have
latest CVS on Mandrake 9.1. Last error is:

(gastman:22534): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file ../../gdk/gdkdraw.c: line 311
(gdk_drawable_unref): assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

Other errors are like this one. I apologize if this has been addressed
previously but a quick search in the list turned up nothing. Any quick
ideas?

Jim Friedeck