[Asterisk-Users] Setting up the E100P

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Mon Jun 23 06:58:59 MST 2003

Hello,

I have an E100P, and in the zaptel.conf I have:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb4,crc4,yellow
fxsks=1-10

the light on the card is green( BTW what do all those states of the card
that zttool reports YELLO, RED, BLUE ..., is there a doc for zttool?, or
for the card?)

in the asterisks` zapata.conf I have:

[channels]
context=default
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

immediate=no
callerid="line1"< 238-20-31>
channel => 1
callerid="line2"< 238-20-31>
channel => 2

but Asterisk on startup reports that:

WARNING[13326]: File chan_zap.c, Line 4173 (ss_thread): CallerID returned with
rror on channel 'Zap/1-1'
WARNING[14351]: File chan_zap.c, Line 4173 (ss_thread): CallerID returned with
rror on channel 'Zap/2-1'

and when I call the number that is supposed to terminate there I get
busy signal.
also in the zttool  I see strange thing, in the bottom portion where
there are RxA, RxB .... the 1111111 ( ones) sometimes change into
000000, they go from up to down and if I enable all the channels then
firs on the first column then on the second column, in the bottom half
of the screen.

while if I plug the same E1 into Cisco AS5300, whit this config( just
exepts):

isdn switch-type primary-net5

controller e1 ...
 clock source line primary
 pri-group timeslots 1-31

interface Serial0:15
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn incoming-voice modem 64

Framing is CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line ...

on Cisco the swithtype is primary-net5 ( my guess its euroisdn ? )

anybody could guess what is the problem?

The admin that runs the Cisco says that signalyng should be PRI , and there is an option for pri signaling in zapata.conf, but the zaptel,conf doesnt have it and so I`d get up with a mismatch, and zasterisk would not start.

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>
Digital Generation