[Asterisk-Users] databases for billing

carlos del mayor carlosdelmayor at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 23 01:03:40 MST 2003

TWO THINGS,GARY!
1-Sorry for the html, now it's off
2-The mail you're talking about has arrived two
minutes ago.I KNOW read, thank you.

 I only wanted to know if somebody was working with
this, in order to simplify a litle my work
(documentation and all that it's what i was looking
for).
Gary, I don't think your reaction is ok, people who
are starting with new features (like me) only demand a
litle of help and patience, only that. I know that we
are a lot, and there are less 'guru' pepople than
newbie one, but a mailing list is used to help. You
can 'not help', I don't mind, but please don't send
messages that can make newbie people feel this mailing
list is not for them.

Thanks for everybody that helps without desperating.
And sorry if I make you desperate!
Carlos

 --- Gary <gary at ausmail.com> escribió: > TWO THINGS
CARLOS !