[Asterisk-Users] I need IAX sample config..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 23 01:02:49 MST 2003

Hi..

I want to try and link two * systems together using IAX..

I want the extensions on both servers to be seemlessly available to users of the other system.. and dialing out will hapen on the second server.. structure below:

Extentions--(SIP)--ServerA--(IAX)--ServerB--(PSTN)--World

                                    (SIP)

                                  Extensions

So far I have only found examples for ringing one extension (eg iaxtel.com)..

Does anyone have any sample configs for this type of setup?? What would I need to do one each side to make this work??

Thanks..