[Asterisk-Users] where to get adsi phones in europe ?

Sun Jun 22 23:42:58 MST 2003

> 	is there somebody who can help me with getting ADSI phones
> in Europe ????
>
> I' am a little bit desperated. I need such a phone to play with * and adsi
> features.
> But i don't find a vendor who produce or a distributor who distribute such
> phones in Europe.
> I have found this link in the ast-users-mailing list -->
>
> 	http://lktelecom.zoovy.com/product/HPT350
>
> This is the Power Touch 350.
> But the delivery costs are more expencive than the product self!
> The telephone cost 49$ and the shipping would cost 79$! This is
> unacceptable.

I didn't realise ADSI capable phones could be this cheap!! Can someone
confirm that these really are ADSI phones, will work with asterisk, and are
'unlocked' etc.

Also, does anyone know of anywhere is Australia with these type of phones?
If not, if anyone in Australia is interested in purchasing some of these
phones, perhaps I can place a bulk order to reduces the shipping costs for
each of us.

BTW, has anyone else used/seen these phones? Are they any good?

Regards,
Adam