[Asterisk-Users] FWD and registrations

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Jun 22 22:31:05 MST 2003

Speaking of FWD, does anyone know about the status of their NAT server?

I get registered OK if I use their regular address, and the phones ring
and answer just like (I suspect) they ought to.  But once the channels
are bridged, no audio passes, at least in my direction.

But if I use fwdnat.pulver.com instead (which resolves to the addr I
used to use, 192.246,69.247) I never see the my address registered; it
always shows state "request sent," but never appears to complete the
registration.

Outbound calls to the fwdnat address get me a "No one is available to
answer at this time" message, so it doesn't appear to work in either
direction.

Is there someone out there who has FWD working with NAT I might be able
to compare configs with?

Thanks.

B.