[Asterisk-Users] asteisk, sip & NAT

Hervé Thibaud ht_asterisk at beltegeuse.org
Sun Jun 22 07:18:22 MST 2003

Le dim 22/06/2003 à 15:02, Andy Powell a écrit :
> >Andy, your update is
> >http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm isn't it ?
>
> yes, same place, just added some extra notes in there (they should be obvious)
Yes my asterisk is on the internet gateway with sorewall (firewall) on
it and my stations his behind the firewall.
I have open ports (5060,5082) and others like my DROP LOGS from the
firewall was writing and now thereis no drop with links sip and asterisk
sessions
it seems if i try with context=nocontext, nothing is right then when i
have with context=sip my call rings the other side (one station on
asterisk and the other directly to fwd.pulver.com proxy 192,246,69,247
port 5082) but the sound has many blanks.

I try to connect directly the both to fwd.pulver.com and now i have a
perfect sound but the question is perhaps links after opening session
is only on the local networks with 10Mb/s.
Once i can (when i'll have an external user to call) i'll try.