[Asterisk-Users] [HS] results testing asterisk with ISDN BRI & look for help to understand configuring SIP with asterisk

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 03:30:27 MST 2003

Hi,

>I don't understand what i have to make and set to communicate with
>external telephons SIP (Sjphone, X-lite, MS messenger ...)
>Must i have a SIP provider subscription, how to integrate this
>subscription with asterisk

Do you mean internally i.e. Sjphone, X-lite, MS messenger phones
on your pc's or other people - out there on the net?

You could take a look at my guide - it may help explain things
(then again it may not)

http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm

I recently had to move hosting co's, just noticed the one I moved
was old!! I've updated it...

>I am "swimming" with (english) documentation anglaise

You're lucky, I'm English and I have trouble speaking it!

HTH

Andy