[Asterisk-Users] festival error

Chad Sawyer chad at hyperlogic.net
Thu Jun 19 13:35:23 MST 2003

I applied the patch, one weird thing happened, the patch expected
festival-1.4.2 folder instead of festival.  I told it where the files to
patch where, I have also tried patch -p1 inside of the festival directory,
which completed without error, but I still get the error in asterisk.

Running RH7.3
festival 1.4.2
speech_tools 1.2.2

Chad Sawyer, Manager, Network Administrator