[Asterisk-Users] festival error

Chad Sawyer chad at hyperlogic.net
Thu Jun 19 11:55:39 MST 2003

Did it just like that, still got an error:
 -- Executing Festival("Zap/5-1", "I am talking. Yes linux can talk.") in
new stack
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/festival.conf':   == Parsing
'/etc/asterisk/festival.conf': Found
voip*CLI> SIOD ERROR: unbound variable : tts_textasterisk
  == Spawn extension (local, 8195, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/5-1'