[Asterisk-Users] Unable to find a path

Gerardo gerardocb at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 10:49:20 MST 2003

Hi!

I just installed Asterisk 0.4.0 with all the default options, and the
configuration samples it has. When I try to dial from an h323 client
(gnomemeeting) I get this message on the messages file:

Jun 19 11:48:45 WARNING[15375]: File file.c, Line 410 (ast_openstream):
File demo-congrats does not exist in any format
Jun 19 11:48:45 WARNING[15375]: File file.c, Line 553 (ast_streamfile):
Unable to open demo-congrats (format 8): Success

Actually, demo-congrats.gsm is installed on /var/lib/asterisk/sounds.

show modules says this:

Module               Description                              Use Count
chan_alsa.so         ALSA Console Channel Driver              0
chan_phone.so        Linux Telephony API Support              0
chan_local.so        Local Proxy Channel                      0
chan_iax2.so         Inter Asterisk eXchange (Ver 2)          0
chan_mgcp.so         Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP)    0
chan_agent.so        Agent Proxy Channel                      0
chan_modem_i4l.so    ISDN4Linux Emulated Modem Driver         0
chan_modem_bestdata.so BestData (Conexant V.90 Chipset) VoiceMo 0
chan_oss.so          OSS Console Channel Driver               0
chan_sip.so          Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)        0
chan_iax.so          Inter Asterisk eXchange                  0
res_monitor.so       Call Monitoring Resource                 1
res_indications.so   Indications Configuration                0
res_crypto.so        Cryptographic Digital Signatures         1
res_parking.so       Call Parking Resource                    1
res_adsi.so          Call Parking Resource                    1
pbx_config.so        Text Extension Configuration             0
chan_oh323.so        OpenH323 Channel Driver                  0
res_musiconhold.so   Music On Hold Resource                   1
chan_modem_aopen.so  A/Open (Rockwell Chipset) ITU-2 VoiceMod 0
chan_modem.so        Generic Voice Modem Driver               0

Also, I needed to put chan_oh323.so and pbx_config.so in the
modules.conf file (asterisk didn't load them automatically).

Thank you.