[Asterisk-Users] Newbie: Looking to setup calling between 2 analog phones with a TDM20B

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Thu Jun 19 07:16:29 MST 2003

I have a TDM20B and asterisk compiled fine.  The drivers have been
loaded (wcfxs and run ztcfg -vv, I see the drivers loaded with lsmod).
Asterisk starts up fine.  I am using the default configuration files
that are made when you do a "make samples".  I was wondering if someone
had a link or website that stepped someone through this kind of setup.

What I want to do right now, is use a pair of analog phones plugged into
ports 1 and 2 of the TDM20B.  I would like to pick up analog phone 1 and
call analog phone 2, having it ring.  That's all I'm trying to do right
now, but I can't seem to get a dial tone or get asterisk to call the
other phone.  It doesn't seem to detect the ring tones when I dial
either.

If you could CC: any replies to leif.madsen at sheridanc.on.ca it would be
appreciated.  I do watch the mailing list, but sometimes I miss stuff.

Thanks in advance,
--
Leif Madsen - Telecommunications Technology
Pager (416) 370-****