[Asterisk-Users] CAC Access Bank

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Wed Jun 18 21:28:42 MST 2003

There isn't much to set...  Just use B8ZS and ESF, clock source line or
internal, just be sure to use the opposite on the * box.

Also, you know you'll need a T1 crossover cable right?  If you need to know
the pins, let me know, or just search the list, its been posted.

I would go ahead and start setting it up, and if you have any problems, just
ask the list again.  Every experience I've had with FXS on the AB1s has been
very simple.

-Joe