[Asterisk-Users] soft phones -- voice quality tuning

Erik Lagerway erik at xten.com
Wed Jun 18 17:34:38 MST 2003

Is it possible that you are using an old version of the Xten software? We
had problems with GSM in the earlier builds but that was rectified several
weeks ago. Could you tell me what build you are using?

Also, there is a new version of Xten software coming out tomorrow morning
which enhances QOS and performance [mainly for the PocketPC]. You will be
able to download it from the Xten website. If you are still having problems
please post your feedback and I will address it with the CTO.

Cheers,
Erik