[Asterisk-Users] Temporized AGI Scripts.

Xisco Mateu xmateu at dtpspain.com
Wed Jun 18 04:04:17 MST 2003

Ok, that's fine.

I will try to explain a little better what I wanted to say with "Temporized
Script", when the user give the date, time and destination phone number
(normal script AGI). Before I don't know if it's possible I want to make a
call to the destination number and I play a message, before I would like to
introduce the result in a sqldb.

Thks a lot.