[Asterisk-Users] Parking causes crash

James Golovich james at wwnet.net
Tue Jun 17 14:23:38 MST 2003

Can you provide some more information about the problem?  How are you
parking the call (with #transfer, or with a hookflash on zaptel)?

There was a problem with app_agent, where a segfault would occur when
transfering but we fixed this late last week.

If you cvs update and the problem still occurs we can try to debug this if
you send the last lines of console output, a backtrace, and some more
information about what you were doing

James