[Asterisk-Users] i4l - summary of patches?

Iain McWilliams iain at duckend.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:48:34 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get asterisk running on kernel 2.4.20 however trawling through
the archives I've found a few references to patches to remove i4l's dtmf
detection, but have been unable to find the patch itself (I think it is
isdn_audio.c). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The problem I'm seeing is connecting a SIP softphone (tried a few) to an
external number via an Hisax type 35 isdn card causes 1-2 sec silences in
the audio on the SIP phone.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Iain