[Asterisk-Users] Test System?

Rushowr rushowr at deadbeatrecords.com
Tue Jun 17 08:23:29 MST 2003

Is it possible to set up Asterisk without any of the cards? I'm
interested in setting it up for the company I work for, but I would like
to set it up and see how difficult it will be before I start having the
company spend a chunk on equipment.

Additionally, what phones can be used with Asterisk? we currently use a
NEC Nitsuko phone system with phones, but I have been confused as how to
set up the entire thing.... I really would like more information on the
setup procedures, including the interface between the telco's lines and
the server system, and how to wire the phone equipment (they're not
going to use the computers to take calls) to the server.

Thanks,
Sherwood McGowan