[Asterisk-Users] X100P questions

Anthony Wood woody+asterisk at switchonline.com.au
Mon Jun 16 23:03:26 MST 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 05:10:33PM -1000, Matthew John Darnell wrote:

> > > Is there a product to bring in more than one POTS line short of a full
> > > T1?  It just seems silly that the technology hasn't advanced any
> > > further than to have a single line per card.
> >
> > We are working on an FXO module for the TDM400P and hope to have it ready
> > in a couple of months for initial testing, but no firm deadline.  When
> > that's ready we will have a multiport solution.  In the mean time, there
> > is always VoiceTronix, which now has support within Asterisk contributed.
>
> Does that mean that the Voicetronix is navibly supported by Asterisk?

dict navibly | cat
No definitions found for "navibly"

Natively?

All I know is:

1) There is a asterisk/channels/chan_vpb.c and asterisk/configs/vpb.conf.sample in the cvs.

They seem to imply that openswitch12 and openswitch6 are supported.
It took me a while to form the link vpb <=> voicetronix.

2) I got an email from the author of that file today saying that he had reports from another
asterisk user that they had got it working with an openline4, and he was expecting a
patch.

3) http://www.file-sure.com/ seems to be selling services related to asterisk and say
voicetronix is supported.

cheers,