[Asterisk-Users] Error chan_oh323.so

marco at atlavia.it marco at atlavia.it
Mon Jun 16 07:59:00 MST 2003

Hi all,

I want to install h.323 support for *, but when I launch *
from shell command asterisk -vvvc I have the next error
screen:

[chan_oh323.so]WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 226
(ast_load_resource): liboh323wrap.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 394 (load_modules):

It can't loading chan_oh323.so, I have this module in the
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules directory, but it does not
recognize this library, and at the same time does not
recognize liboh323wrap.so

Someone has installed and using with success this oh323
package from inaccess networks ???

thanks in advance,
Marco