[Asterisk-Users] VoicemailMain

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sun Jun 15 18:20:27 MST 2003

Hello guys
Is there anyway for me to change the sounds that are presented in
VoicemailMain? For instance, instead of it saying "mailbox", I would like
it to say something like "please enter your mailbox number now".  Is there
a way for me to do this?

I also noticed that when in some of the menus, even if I select one of the
announced options it simply repeats the same menu over again.  Would this
be a VoicemailMain problem or could it be a problem since the call is
being passed over IAX?  Again, thanks in advance guys.
AJ