[Asterisk-Users] Whoooaaa!!! Feaky - but in a good way

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 12:24:56 MST 2003

Ok,

this has really freaked me out, but in a good way - sort of.. I've made no changes at all to my system, save messing with ADSI. However this has nothing to do with ADSI. The thing is all of a sudden my DECT phones have started reporting caller id, and not just the number, the name too! They have never done this before in the couple of months that I've had * running. I'm pleased that they have decided to work, but I am confused and concerned as to how and why it suddenly started ...

anyone got any ideas?

Andy