[Asterisk-Users] InternetPhoneWizard

Humberto Atristain V. hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Sun Jun 15 09:39:11 MST 2003

I have used Tiger jet usb phones and works with asterisk but with Open h323
softphone in h.323 or eyepmedia sip softphone , it`s only a USB speaker and
mic , what wee need to ahve is the dialpad working into this device and the
best of all this Hardware is $20.00 bucks

regards

Humberto

Mensaje citado por: "Kim C. Callis" <kcallis at c2associates.net>:

> I recently had a Active InternetPhoneWizard USB sent to me from
> iconnecthere. Although they push the software that iconnecthere runs,
> figured there is a way to make use of it exclusive of iconnecthere.
> Has
> anyone played with this device? It would make for a cheap way to get a
> connection to a * box.
>
> Any information would be appreciated!
>
> Kim Callis

Humberto Atristain V.