[Asterisk-Users] Monitor application

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Jun 14 08:05:11 MST 2003

Actually the "easy" way would be to use the seek functionality with
absolute time relative to when the recording began, combining Steven
Critchfield's work with Mahmut's.  That way even if there is silence in
the middle where there are no packets, we "seek" to the right place in
time to record.

Mark