[Asterisk-Users] Applications, dialplan not loading

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Fri Jun 13 10:48:42 MST 2003

Some more info on this problem:

>(1) None of the application modules seem to autoload, so "Macro" and
>"Zapateller" are not loaded automatically. (/etc/modules.conf does contain
>"autoload=yes"). I can load these from the command line, but they do not
>autoload as they did in the past.
>
>(2) Other built-ins do not load. E.g., "stop now" is missing when I type
>help, and 'asterisk -rx 'stop now'" fails with "No such command 'stop'
>(type 'help' for help)".
>
>(3) The dialplan does not load. Using "show dialplans", I expect to see
>the demo and default dialplans as given in the sample extensions.conf;
>however, the only dialplan I see is the parkedcall dialplan.

If I load pbx_config.so at the cli, then load apps_playback.so and
apps_macro.so, I can eventually get the dialplan loaded. This is
problematical to say the least!

What I also find is that "dial 500" fails because the demo file, in the
demo directory, cannot be found -- it's printed out as a WARNING in verbose
mode. However, the file is very clearly in the directory and is present.

I suspect, but cannot prove, there's hardcoded path lurking in the *.c
files somwhere... unless someone has a suggestion?

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate

  www.Disaggregate.com