[Asterisk-Users] Re: Adding an app (Steven Critchfield)

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Jun 13 00:14:32 MST 2003

Assuming you have "mailbox=123456" in your sip.conf for a given "friend",
app.c searches for msg*.txt in
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/<friend>/INBOX to turn on mwi (it
also looks for old messages in /var/.../Old).  Might try changing app.c
for your local application to pull from a DB or something if you're not
using Asterisk to provide voicemail.

Mark