[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail notification

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 17:10:23 MST 2003

I'd like to use either the message waiting light or stutter tone but on searching
the archives I found conflicting answers.

Everyone seems to agree that you should add

mainbox=<mailbox number>

but some people are saying that it should be added to zapata.conf and
others are saying zaptel.conf

Can someone who has it working clarify this? If it is zaptel.conf can somone
supply a sample.. my zaptel.conf file only consists of

fxsks=1
fxoks=2
fxoks=3
loadzone=uk