[Asterisk-Users] Re:Some SIP questions AGAIN

Edwin A. Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Wed Jun 11 10:04:34 MST 2003

Nat=1 is so that mgcp functions properly behind a NAT gateway.

What kind of problems are you having with your SIP?  What type of SIP
phone do you have? Can you elaborate a little more or even post you
SIP.conf?

Here's what ours looks like so you can do a comparison:

Sip.conf
-----------
;
; SIP Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = sipstart              ; Default for incoming calls
tos = lowdelay

[sip_phone]
type=friend
username=sip_phone