[Asterisk-Users] E100P Setup

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Jun 11 06:44:47 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 02:47, Mark McKibbin wrote:
> Can anyone give us a clue on setting up a E100P we just get Busy tone
> all the time. The LED on the back of the card shows green which I assume
> is good.

You left out a lot of information.

First, is your E100P connecting to the telco?

Green is good, but that is just the link level. Have you done any
checking with the telco as to what they think is up? Specifically
whether they have "turned up" the phone numbers.

What kind of line are you dealing with PRI or channelized?

If PRI, have you looked at pri debug span 1 while a call is progressing?